FALL 2020 - Film & Media/Cinema Studies + African American/African Diaspora Studies

Got rejected from NYU, and a POI at UCLA told me last week that they should have their decisions done by the end of this current week (don't know if that's been effected by COVID-19, or if that means they are planning to inform next week.

Has anyone heard from USC?  It looks like people posted rejections a few weeks ago, and I wonder if the one posted PhD acceptance meant to post for the Masters?  I haven't heard anything.  Emailed a POI and received no response.

10 hours ago, KinoCat said:

Got rejected from NYU, and a POI at UCLA told me last week that they should have their decisions done by the end of this current week (don't know if that's been effected by COVID-19, or if that means they are planning to inform next week.

Has anyone heard from USC?  It looks like people posted rejections a few weeks ago, and I wonder if the one posted PhD acceptance meant to post for the Masters?  I haven't heard anything.  Emailed a POI and received no response.

I’m still waiting on UCLA too! Based on their notification history, I shouldn’t be surprised they’re taking this long. But, it doesn’t make the wait any less agonizing. I didn’t apply to USC, but I haven’t heard anything from anyone else either. Hoping good things for you!

• 2 weeks later...