USC Price 2020

mpp.2020

Is anyone else interested in attending USC? I got my decision letter via email this morning at 4:30 am. No mention of funding, so I'm hoping that comes later. USC is one of my top choices because of their strengths in urban planning.

@jengacats same boat as you. Have not heard back from USC yet. Also applied to the MPP program. But I am an interrnational applicant so idk if there is a difference in notification times. Anyway, good luck to those who got in! Fingers crossed that they are still sending deicions. 

Received my MPA acceptance in the mail today, with a full tuition scholarship! I still haven't received notification via email/the online portal, so they're probably sending out acceptance letters via snail mail first.

Edited by trumaya

11 hours ago, trumaya said:

Received my MPA acceptance in the mail today, with a full tuition scholarship! I still haven't received notification via email/the online portal, so they're probably sending out acceptance letters via snail mail first.

That’s super helpful! Thanks for letting us know because I still haven’t seen anything in my portal. Are you an international student ? 

I am not an international student, but I was also notified about my admission decision last Thursday.  I just checked the website again and it says in the FAQ that they were planning to get decisions out by mid-March. 

I also got a scholarship, so based on that and the posts I'm seeing in this thread, it's possible that they're only notifying award recipients now and will be releasing the rest of the decisions at some later date.  I have very little to base that on, however, so I could be totally wrong - in which case, don't mind me.

11 hours ago, PP2020 said:

Do they email financial aid decisions as well? Or just send them out via mail? 

I got both my acceptance and financial aid decision via email. But I am an international student. Looks like domestic students got it in the mail. 

50 minutes ago, mpp.maybe said:

I got my acceptance on Friday (2/21) and a packet in the mail on Monday (2/24) with the Admitted Student Day information. The packet did not include anything about funding. Did I not get any funding?

From what I can tell, everyone who got funding info only heard about it via the mailed packet. Maybe call to verify?