1 hour ago, roseyhoney said:

Waiting and its driving me crazy lol 

I suspect decisions might come out tomorrow (if not, then early next week). Got an email from a prof. in my program saying I got in, and that I should get the official letter in a couple days, which suggests tomorrow to me.

3 hours ago, QP6161 said:

I suspect decisions might come out tomorrow (if not, then early next week). Got an email from a prof. in my program saying I got in, and that I should get the official letter in a couple days, which suggests tomorrow to me.

Congrats! I got a similar email saying that I had been admitted to my program, but still no official decision or aid package offer. Keeping my eyes peeled though.

This is brutal! I didn’t get all my materials in till after the deadline (though I submitted my app by the deadline) due to the application not recognizing Pages so I’m hoping that didn’t affect my decision ?

2 minutes ago, Bubba94 said:

Just got the email to check my decision. Got in but no financial aid whatsoever. Curious to see how common/uncommon it is to get no money this is my first day on gradcafe

Just got mine as well. No mention of funding/fellowships, but it looks like in years past that there is a separate letter on funding that comes around the time of the decision letter. Waiting on that, but barring a good offer, I'll probably be declining.

2 minutes ago, QP6161 said:

Just got mine as well. No mention of funding/fellowships, but it looks like in years past that there is a separate letter on funding that comes around the time of the decision letter. Waiting on that, but barring a good offer, I'll probably be declining.

Got mine too! Also no mention of funding, but I assumed it would be sent separately. 

2 hours ago, QP6161 said:

Thank you so much gosh I wish I was on here sooner this was so helpful. Yes I'm in the same boat so far I've gotten funding to Denver so it must another school accepts me and can give better funding I would probably go there except in reality who knows once I get all of my decisions back maybe I won't be able to resist the urge to go somewhere else.

18 minutes ago, roseyhoney said:

GOT IN YALL! My number on choice!!! No mention of funding. Hoping for a fellowship I applied for! Good job and good luck everyone ❤️ 

Congrats!!! Which program?

43 minutes ago, whatdoesthismean said:

Yup, mine was just by email!

Looks like no funding for me, which is a bit surprising. Will definitely be declining, so hopefully my spot will go to someone on the waitlist!

1 hour ago, Bubba94 said:

just got my funding too! 15K per year, is this high/low/medium does anyone know?

That's what I got, too. I'm not sure where it stands on the high-low scale, but it definitely helps.

6 hours ago, roseyhoney said:

No funding for me which sucks. It was my first choice school...hmmm gonna have to see about 2nd year funding to see if I can level off costs 

I also found out I got in on Friday. If we haven't received an email about it, are we to assume we didn't get funding? I applied by the priority deadline as well. 

• 2 weeks later...