MPH 2021 Canada

1 hour ago, hopeful2776 said:

Hi everyone! I am currently waitlisted at Western for the MPH - I wanted to ask if anyone else who submitted an application heard anything back about being considered for the Global Health Systems program? When I applied there was a question of whether or not I'd be interested in being considered for that program, I chose yes but am unsure if i should contact the admissions office about it or wait for them to reach out to me. 

Hey! I had also checked that off to be considered for the Global Health Systems program. I haven't heard anything back regarding it and not sure how that works apart from the normal admission offers. If you end up reaching out for more info, please let me know what they say :) I would really appreciate it!!

2 hours ago, rjmph said:

nope

2 hours ago, Natasha7 said:

Did anyone who recently emailed UofT hear back yet?

Just got a nice response that they can't tell me when offers will go out but the first round went out in March and they are now into the waitlist.

So no new information unfortunately.

Just now, rjmph said:

Just got a nice response that they can't tell me when offers will go out but the first round went out in March and they are now into the waitlist.

So no new information unfortunately.

Thanks! If you don’t mind would you be able to copy and paste what they exactly wrote? No pressure!