Grades for MSW program

angelicpiano

I am applying to the MSW program at U of Toronto this year or the September 2021 intake. In particular the 2 year program as I do not have a BSW. The admission requirements state that you need a minimum B+ in your final year, however transcripts are to be sent in by November. I contacted the department and it seems that the admissions will be based last year's grades. Last year I had a health crisis in my fourth year and had to drop some courses. I got to A's, but also a C and a D+. I did well before that year. Anyways, I am doing a fifth year with full course load. I am worried about  my possibility for acceptance. I think I can do very well this year in terms of grades, but they will not get to see those grades.

If you have any experience with poor grades in your previous year, but stellar grades in final year let me know. Iff you have experience with the admissions committee basing your admission off of your final year grades let me know.

I would also like to know in general what stats people had if they were admitted or rejected to the U of Toronto MSW program from grades to experience.