Funded Clinical Psychology Master's Programs

Hi! I've looked at quite a few threads for fully funded and partially funded psychology master's degree programs. Does anyone know of any fully or partially funded clinical psychology programs? A lot of the threads had responses of people who did not want to disclose their institution because they didn't want to be identified. If you feel comfortable, feel free to message me, or I can message you.

I got into a great clinical psychology master's program in a past cycle. While they did offer a small assistantship, the program did not have tuition waivers or scholarships (tuition was quite expensive and the cost of living was veryyyyy expensive). 

Is there a specific reason you want a MA in clinical psych rather than going for a master's in counseling (license-eligible) or PhD/PsyD?

Wake Forest, William and Mary, Villanova, and William Paterson are all programs that have funding. I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.