Trudeau 2021

Adelaide9216

2 minutes ago, Dlerue said:

I did a bit more digging, and in the menu that tells us we are in phase one, you can also bring out your review score. Anyone know what they are scored out of?

How do you do this?

3 minutes ago, Dlerue said:

I did a bit more digging, and in the menu that tells us we are in phase one, you can also bring out your review score. Anyone know what they are scored out of?

Good find! I see this now, but I have no idea how it is scored or what it is scored out of

Just now, Call_Me_Betty said:

Good find! I see this now, but I have no idea how it is scored or what it is scored out of

Mine says max score: 96, min score: 82; average: 89. I really don't know what that means and whether that is good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Call_Me_Betty said:

Nothing like an anxious grad student refreshing scores to find something like this ;).

I wonder about mine because it seems to imply it was either only reviewed once or I got multiple scores the same, because the differential is 0.

9 minutes ago, Dlerue said:

Yeah, I don't know where this is? Is there a screenshot? nothing showing on mine at all.

Just now, bluesnow said:

Yeah, I don't know where this is? Is there a screenshot? nothing showing on mine at all.

Go to your profile, on the left sidebar click grants.

Right above application ID and application type there are a few buttons. Right next to download files to the right there is a dropdown menu. Click on that and you should be able to see the score.

Sorry to add fuel to the anxiety fire everyone!

ah thanks! I had a look mine's saying max 87 min 87 absolute differential 0...

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with a finished review though...because the date next to it was the morning after I submitted the application..I'm thinking it's an automatically generated score based on some criteria the app produces??? Just a guess... no idea though and the score doesn't make any sense haha.

Just now, Call_Me_Betty said:

If you click on your profile and then click Grants, there should be a tab at the top that you can scroll down and view Review Scores.

It certainly isn't a user-friendly system...

Thanks so much! Mine says 100, 100, 100. Clearly not out of a scale of 100 though since somebody here scored 102.

4 minutes ago, bluesnow said:

ah thanks! I had a look mine's saying max 87 min 87 absolute differential 0...

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with a finished review though...because the date next to it was the morning after I submitted the application..I'm thinking it's an automatically generated score based on some criteria the app produces??? Just a guess... no idea though and the score doesn't make any sense haha.

I think the time is the day after you submitted your application, I don't know that it indicates when the scores were put on because mine says the same thing? I wish I'd found out about this earlier so I could see if it was generated or input later.