(Canada 2021) MPP/MPA Applications

BTF

49 minutes ago, residenttomalito said:

Usually you will get an email from Waterloo saying you have received an offer of admission, once you receive that email, your quest will most likely update.

Yeah I got in on Saturday and it hasn't updated yet I was just getting a little concerned 

3 hours ago, oamn said:

Anyone who got into Waterloo MPS this year, how long did it take for you to see your official offer on Quest? 

I got in Saturday as well. In the email it said Quest should be updated in "about 10 working days". Congrats on your offer and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here who plans on attending Waterloo this fall.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone firmly accepted Munk, or will be accepting once they get an offer? 

Just wanna know who my classmates will be. :) 

Also, do we have a facebook group? 

On 4/17/2021 at 10:01 AM, IM26C4U said:

Hi everyone,

Has anyone firmly accepted Munk, or will be accepting once they get an offer? 

Just wanna know who my classmates will be. :) 

Also, do we have a facebook group? 

I have firmly accepted Munk and know a few others who have as well! I don't believe there is a facebook group yet, but we should make one! I am looking forward to meeting everyone as well :)

On 4/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, lesliserables said:

If I recall correctly, at the info webinars they said they'd let everyone know by April 15th. My partner was accepted last week with no funding and a deadline to respond of April 15th, which tells me they're going through the waitlist now as second-round funding offers were sent out three weeks ago. My guess is that on the 15th they'll either: (a) release a declines list and solidify those that have accepted up to that date as the class of 2021, or (b) review the list of those that declined offers up until the 15th, offer the according amount of spots to those next in line on the waitlist while giving them a week or so to respond, and then declining everyone else

Thanks for your response! Good luck to us and others who are still waiting to hear from McGill! 

Anyone here waiting on SFU's mpp program? I submitted my application in December and still no news yet?. I have written two emails to the program by far (everytime I got a new offer from other programs). I know I'm probably on a waitlist and there's nothing I can do now but wait. But It really sucks cuz I'm international student and need extra time for applying for study premit. I'm anxious cuz I need to give myself a deadline for starting to apply for visa, and I don't know what that time is...

On 4/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, irisisiris said:

Anyone here waiting on SFU's mpp program? I submitted my application in December and still no news yet?. I have written two emails to the program by far (everytime I got a new offer from other programs). I know I'm probably on a waitlist and there's nothing I can do now but wait. But It really sucks cuz I'm international student and need extra time for applying for study premit. I'm anxious cuz I need to give myself a deadline for starting to apply for visa, and I don't know what that time is...

Did you receive a reply when you sent them an email? When I wrote to check on my application status they responded very quickly and gave me an update, and this was back in early March. If they haven't responded to you maybe your emails are not getting through.

2 minutes ago, young98 said:

If there's nothing there, does that mean I didnt get in?

I mean nothing is technically official on my end since I have yet to receive a letter. But in any case, don't rule out the possibility of acceptance until they send out rejections. Best of luck!