Gates Cambridge 2021-2022

aco2

5 hours ago, statsforthis said:

I'm right there with you two. Since there seem to be about five of us from Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences who haven't heard back, and there seems to be a 1/3 chance or better for each person to be accepted, it would make sense that if none of us have heard back, that it is likely that physical and biological sciences have not heard back. There is a slim chance that we were all rejected and they're waiting to send the rejections until after the 26th but again, it's slim. So my fingers are crossed! I'm wondering if they will release results on Thursday again. 

Damn I didn't even consider that they might release the next batch of scholars on Thursday, but now that you said it I'm thinking Thursday makes more sense than tmr or something... idk how I'll make it until then tho ?

1 hour ago, shivermetimbers said:

I'm gonna say

wed: 30%

thur: 55%

fri: 15%

when do you guys think the next batch will be sent out?

I'm hoping that it'll be tomorrow but I feel like it'll be Thursday. Finalist notifications came out on a Thursday, and Arts + Social Sciences panels released their decisions on a Thursday. It seems like the Gates Foundation really likes releasing news on Thursdays...

3 hours ago, anotherpotato28 said:

I'm hoping that it'll be tomorrow but I feel like it'll be Thursday. Finalist notifications came out on a Thursday, and Arts + Social Sciences panels released their decisions on a Thursday. It seems like the Gates Foundation really likes releasing news on Thursdays...

Agreed! For my own sanity I’m betting 100% on Thursday. Did we also get our finalist news on Thursday?