Jump to content
  • 0

Question

Hi! I need some advice please. So I have an offer from a Canadian University - Master's program and the course will be commencing in Jan 2021. And now that Canadian unversities have come up with a quarantine plan for internationa students it is possible to travel to Canada. I also have a PhD offer from an Australian University - not an offer exactly but my prof has agreed to accept me as a PhD candidate and I've also been working on related work. But the only issue is that with the current situation my Australian prof has told me that they are not quite sure when international students will be able to apply again as the borders are currently closed and that I might have to wait until mid of next year. 

Would it be worth waiting it out for the Aus PhD offer? or should I just give it up and go for the Canadian one. 

Please any kind of advice is appreciated. There might be even downsides of travelling to Canada given the prevailing situation.

FMI - I haven't applied for my Visas yet.

Thank You!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.