Preparing for MPH 2022 Canada

On 3/11/2022 at 1:50 AM, Abhro1997 said:

When I applied for MSc Epidemiology min went in prescreening on 3rd March and on 4th went into 'Under Review'.

I applied to MSc in Epi at UofA. Currently 'under review' as well. I hope we get in ?

On 3/14/2022 at 11:40 AM, user1999 said:

Got accepted to Mac MPH march 2nd! still waiting on Uoft epi, Wloo, and Guelph. Anyone hear from UofT?

Congrats!! I'm still waiting to hear back from Mac. It still says I'm "under review" . Hoping I get an offer! 

Also haven't heard back from UofT (Health Promo) 

1 hour ago, psy99 said:

Congrats!! I'm still waiting to hear back from Mac. It still says I'm "under review" . Hoping I get an offer! 

Also haven't heard back from UofT (Health Promo) 

I emailed to UofT MPH (Health Promotion Stream)'s team and got this response in mid-February: "If all goes well, we should be able to send out offers to the top of our list by the end of March. We also create a ranked waitlist and we can dig into that list up until even July. We have received 415 eligible applications for about 40 places. "

Really waiting to hear from them soon with a good news as its my top choice. 

10 minutes ago, Popcorn21 said:

I emailed to UofT MPH (Health Promotion Stream)'s team and got this response in mid-February: "If all goes well, we should be able to send out offers to the top of our list by the end of March. We also create a ranked waitlist and we can dig into that list up until even July. We have received 415 eligible applications for about 40 places. "

Really waiting to hear from them soon with a good news as its my top choice. 

Someone in 2021 forum received an offer in August for Health promo looool. The wait tho.

Edited by MPH2022applicant

On 3/12/2022 at 9:38 AM, MPHSH said:

Just got accepted to USASK for MPH. My deadline to accept is March 18th- I applied for the distance stream so am waiting to hear back from admissions if this is the stream I was accepted to as I can't tell from the offer letter. 

Waiting on applications from UVIC, BROCKU & SFU for MPH.

I just recieved a recommendation for admission at USASK MPH I also applied to the distance stream. They said I will recieve an offcial offer in the coming weeks. 

2 minutes ago, EPmph22 said:

I just recieved a recommendation for admission at USASK MPH I also applied to the distance stream. They said I will recieve an offcial offer in the coming weeks. 

Amazing- congratulations! I received a recommendation and then immediately received an official offer letter... I emailed to inquire about the distance stream and an admission officer emailed me and let me know that if that was the stream I applied for that's the one I got into. My deadline to accept was also extended to March 25th. My first choice is UVIC but if I don't hear back from them by then (which I don't expect to) I am unsure what I will do. 

Just now, MPHSH said:

Amazing- congratulations! I received a recommendation and then immediately received an official offer letter... I emailed to inquire about the distance stream and an admission officer emailed me and let me know that if that was the stream I applied for that's the one I got into. My deadline to accept was also extended to March 25th. My first choice is UVIC but if I don't hear back from them by then (which I don't expect to) I am unsure what I will do. 

Let me know what they say about the online! My first choice is also UVIC, hopefully we hear soon. 

On 3/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, Riri123 said:

Congratulations! So that means schools send out decisions even on a Saturday? ?

Thank you! It was actually late Friday night but I am based in Ontario so opened it on Saturday :) 

1 minute ago, EPmph22 said:

Let me know what they say about the online! My first choice is also UVIC, hopefully we hear soon. 

This is the reply I received after inquiring if I was accepted as a distance student"I extended the deadline by one week to March 25th.  And yes if you indicated you wanted to study as a distance student then that is what we have on record."

47 minutes ago, pandab3ar said:

For those of you who applied to U of T, does your status still say “submitted” or has it changed at all?

Still says 'submitted'. I wouldn't worry though. I was given an offer at UofT for an MSc program and even though I accepted the offer a few weeks ago, my status still hasn't changed. Lots happening in the background ?

6 hours ago, HedwigTheFriendlyOwl said:

Just got an offer from McGill for their MScPH program as well!! So excited! It’s my top choice!

7 hours ago, LVMI said:

I got an email from McGill saying my application has been recommended to GPS that I be admitted to the MscPh and a final decision be made in the next few weeks. A few seconds later, my applicant portal said I'd been admitted. So I'm not sure what this means? Anyone have any insight?

7 hours ago, megpritchy said:

Just got accepted into McGill MscPH!! Got an email telling me to check the portal :D 

Congratulations guys! 

Any idea what does this mean for people who are still in review? 

6 hours ago, robtheinvader said:

i also applied to Usask but my admission status just shows "completed". Did you get the the recommendation for admission via mail or it showed on your account on their website

it takes awhile for them to work through. Some people recieved their offers days before me. I got my recommendation via email. Some school sent out emails/rejections alphabetically, some do in order of application recieved, and some to rounds of offers/rejections almost like a waitlist