18 minutes ago, differentfrommyredditname said:

I've been a long time lurker on here but finally caved and made an account.

I also received an admissions call yesterday. Harris MSCAPP and 20k funding per year. (I'm also waiting on the NSF GRFP announcement so fingers crossed ??)

Hiii congratss, sounds great! Good luck for GRFP

Can everyone getting calls please mention if they're international students? ? Sorryyy but all of us still waiting are getting a bit anxious ?

Hi, I am an international student (non US resident). I checked my portal this morning, and It seems they added application for review of scholarship checklist into my portal. Is everyone experience the same thing?

I also checked harris admission blog dated last year https://harris.uchicago.edu/admissions/blog/scholarship-reconsideration

93DEA3B1-5AFB-41D6-B89E-5CBA80B389CB.jpeg

Edited by LadyMPP
Additional information

8 minutes ago, LadyMPP said:

Hi, I am an international student (non US resident). I checked my portal this morning, and It seems they added application for review of scholarship checklist into my portal. Is everyone experience the same thing?

Just refreshed mine and saw it as well! I am also an international applicant... not sure what this means!!

On 3/10/2022 at 1:58 PM, bartlebeedrill said:

Applied round 2, just got a call from admissions. Accepted with 35k! Although now I'm wondering if I misheard and it was actually 30k? They said I would receive details in writing on Saturday. Also asked how Uchicago's funding offer compared to other schools I've heard back from

I believe you heard right. I also got the call today in the morning and heard 35k per year very clearly. 

6 minutes ago, bartlebeedrill said:

Congrats!

Thank you! I was so shocked when I got the call. I just didn't know how to react or what to say. I am truly grateful for this opportunity. Congrats to you again!

5 hours ago, LadyMPP said:

I also checked harris admission blog dated last year https://harris.uchicago.edu/admissions/blog/scholarship-reconsideration

Me too...I am an international applicant. 

15 minutes ago, freebirdtraveller said:

Awesome... congratulations...is it updated in the portal?....

If i may  what is your first choice?

Georgetown but I’m also waiting to hear back from another opportunity so it’s up in the air lol 

Hi everyone, have been lurking here forever but decided to join now that admissions results are out.

I applied to the MACRM program for Round 2. Got the email on Thursday saying decisions would be out today, just checked my portal and got rejected. Weirdly, there is a second application listed there for the MPP as REF – assuming I was referred to the MPP after getting rejected from MACRM, and I'm apparently I'm waitlisted for that.

Not sure if anyone has gotten a similar referral.