Jump to content

Reciprocity and Post-Grad Supervision Hours


Recommended Posts


I applied to a mental health counseling masters program in PA a few months ago and have some questions about licensure. 

If I do a two-year program and pass the NCE exam in PA, am I able to complete my clinical supervised hours in another state? I want to move to CA after graduation and know that an additional exam is required but I'm a little confused on the period of time between taking the NCE and gaining LPC status. I'm a little new to the process so apologies if this is a basic question!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use