Bloggers Wanted: 2011 application season

bgk

Hi Guys,

For the past few years we've had a feature where users can get a blog hosted by us where you can share your application (and hopefully admission) story.

Over time I hope these blogs will become a valuable resource for future students who are applying. You can see the previous blogs for an example of the kind of thing we are looking for.

If you are interested or have any further questions reply in this thread and we'll get you set up.

Hi Guys,

For the past few years we've had a feature where users can get a blog hosted by us where you can share your application (and hopefully admission) story.

Over time I hope these blogs will become a valuable resource for future students who are applying. You can see the previous blogs for an example of the kind of thing we are looking for.

If you are interested or have any further questions reply in this thread and we'll get you set up.

I am interested in blogging about my Seminary application process.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update: I will be sorting this out later in the week. If you're interested and haven't indicated so in this post , please do so!

Hey, Bgk - I would be glad to do a blog as well, if you haven't already taken care of all of it. :)

Has anyone heard anything on this initiative? I haven't seen any new blogs. For a brief nanosecond, there was an option available to me at the bottom left-hand side of each post to "blog this", but then that disappeared and it said I don't have permission... techno glitch, maybe?

I've begun my application season, so I'm ready to go on the blogging thing whenever it's set up to allow us to start. :)

Has anyone heard anything on this initiative? I haven't seen any new blogs. For a brief nanosecond, there was an option available to me at the bottom left-hand side of each post to "blog this", but then that disappeared and it said I don't have permission... techno glitch, maybe?

I've begun my application season, so I'm ready to go on the blogging thing whenever it's set up to allow us to start. :)

I know, I'm champing at the bit, raring to go too. I've got my first post all thought out.

OK! All who expressed interest should see a new forum on the main page "Blogging Experiment". First post there will give some instructions indicating how to setup the blog and get started. Feel free to post questions there.

OK! All who expressed interest should see a new forum on the main page "Blogging Experiment". First post there will give some instructions indicating how to setup the blog and get started. Feel free to post questions there.

Thanks!smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if you've got space for an international applicant to blog, i'm all for it! How do I sign up?

Been in the workforce for 4 years and hauling my buttocks back to grad school for a Masters in Communication/New Media!