NSF GRFP 2022-2023

fellowshipstress

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I applied in biology (life science, or whatever the broader category is called).

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more busy. Prior years seem to have a lot of activity. Maybe once we get closer to finding out. Only a little over a month :)

• 2 weeks later...
spacer.gif
pixel.gif
03/16/23  -  FastLane will be unavailable from 8:00 PM ET on Friday, Mar 17th to 10:00 AM ET on Sunday, Mar 19th due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This could mean news is coming, or nothing at all, its been hit or miss in previous years' threads. 

They also removed the option to withdraw applications 1-2 days ago. 

3 hours ago, harrypottah said:
spacer.gif
pixel.gif
03/16/23  -  FastLane will be unavailable from 8:00 PM ET on Friday, Mar 17th to 10:00 AM ET on Sunday, Mar 19th due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This could mean news is coming, or nothing at all, its been hit or miss in previous years' threads. 

They also removed the option to withdraw applications 1-2 days ago. 

I agree. Things to consider: Last year, there were multiple outages before the one that led to decisions. The results came out on a Sunday, and the red banner on the nsfgrfp website was updated with an estimated release time. The earliest release in past years was March 17th. The results will come out before April 4th because that’s an info session for new fellows according to my friend who got it last year and went to an info session a couple weeks ago.

Edited by fellowshipstress

2 hours ago, indy101 said:

Looked like a regular maintenance because results would have been out by now. Need to wait a couple more weeks I guess!🥲

I'm not so sure, historically the results have always been on Tuesday or Friday, at least for the past few years. I'm still hoping on tomorrow, although I personally think March 28th is the most likely at this point.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LaF7o1oBPHAbVkxuHtAH7MeGDs7qsc_xZoB-Kijn4II/edit#gid=0

Reposting this in here because it would seem that the maintenance would certainly be a positive indicator for results to be released soon. 

Oddly enough though, it would seem that results are released during the "maintenance window", which does not bode well.

Edited by AnxiousAeroEng

3 minutes ago, Physo said:

As of an ~hour or so ago, you can no longer sign into the portal. Hopefully results soon!

Alas, this news harkens the light within my shrouded soul!

Anyone know the history of when the sign in is closed vs. results release?

Edited by AnxiousAeroEng

3 minutes ago, toastboy said:

i can sign in still

Weird, I am getting a "Server Error" page from Forge Rock

Edit: I can sign in on my phone, I think my VPN is causing a problem on PC.

Edited by Physo