(Canada 2023) MPP/MPA Applications

sho.xo

There was some movement in my NPSIA portal. The status went from 'Recommended for Assessment' to 'Review in Progress by Department' yesterday. So hopefully, we will start hearing back sometime next week. 🤞

8 minutes ago, Jahin said:

There was some movement in my NPSIA portal. The status went from 'Recommended for Assessment' to 'Review in Progress by Department' yesterday. So hopefully, we will start hearing back sometime next week. 🤞

Same as me. It happened a few days ago and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. I haven't seen any progress since then.

8 minutes ago, Carterl said:

Same as me. It happened a few days ago and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. I haven't seen any progress since then.

Judging from previous years' forums, I think it is progress. Fingers crossed we get more progress soon. 

2 minutes ago, Carterl said:

Not yet. Only says "Review in progress by the department". How about you? 

Mine also says review in progress by department , but my specialization has also changed from N/A to the one I applied for. Not sure when that changed though, but I think recently?

17 minutes ago, Sunflower777 said:

Mine also says review in progress by department , but my specialization has also changed from N/A to the one I applied for. Not sure when that changed though, but I think recently?

Based on previous years' forums that's a good sign. What specialization?

50 minutes ago, Sunflower777 said:

Hi!

I received an offer yesterday late afternoon from NPSIA! My specialization changed to my number 1 choice a few days before I received the offer, which was conflict analysis and conflict resolution. the latest status update before I received  the offer was "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs"

hope this helps. I have a feeling your offer is around the corner. Good Luck ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, prospectivegradstudent25 said:

Hi!

I received an offer yesterday late afternoon from NPSIA! My specialization changed to my number 1 choice a few days before I received the offer, which was conflict analysis and conflict resolution. the latest status update before I received  the offer was "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs"

hope this helps. I have a feeling your offer is around the corner. Good Luck ❤️ 

Congratulations on your offer, thats so exciting!!! And thank you for letting me know,Thats very encouraging to hear! Hoping for an offer soon! 

7 minutes ago, charfre said:

Also got accepted to Waterloo MPS! Got a letter on Quest but no email. Still waiting to hear from TMU and Queens. If anyone's heard anything please let me know!

Congratulations! I am 99% sure I am accepting York but I'm also waiting on TMU. Someone on Reddit said they received an offer from TMU on the 23rd so I think they have started sending offers. So far no update for me though.

3 hours ago, nevermindthespock said:

Congratulations! I am 99% sure I am accepting York but I'm also waiting on TMU. Someone on Reddit said they received an offer from TMU on the 23rd so I think they have started sending offers. So far no update for me though.

Congrats! Still haven't heard from york (besides a couple emails asking for my phone number for some reason). Good to know about TMU, lets hope to hear something soon! Keep us updated. 

1 hour ago, charfre said:

Congrats! Still haven't heard from york (besides a couple emails asking for my phone number for some reason). Good to know about TMU, lets hope to hear something soon! Keep us updated. 

Lol I know I also got those emails more than once and I was very confused. I didn't get an email from York with my acceptance - just an update on MyFile so make sure you're checking that!