MPH/MSc Public Health - UAlberta 2023

acran0715

On 5/10/2023 at 7:35 AM, meiguanxi said:

Yes...I would choose UoA over Saska but I am not receiving any outcome from UoA authority. I think I will receive a rejection email sooner or later as they have already sent admission offer letter to eligible candidates.

Hopefully you will get an acceptance letter. From the course enrollment through Beartracks, I can still see about half a spot not taken for specialized courses for Global Health. Maybe U of A are still working on decisions. Sometimes, people can go up until June to get their acceptance! Sending positive vibes! (: 

• 6 months later...

Hi! I am going to be applying for the Global Health program for the next session but I would love to get some advice on this. 
Do I have to find a supervisor before my application?

Also, I am a little undecided between Health and Policies and Global health. 

I have a BSc in Neurosciences and currently working for an NGO in a Lower-Middle Income Country that does clinical research in pediatric cancer as a Research Scientist and Grant Manager. I am also pursuing my PG diploma in Clinical Research.