NSF GRFP 2010-2011

BlueRose

I just keep telling my self rejection is the modal response. Yet here I am waiting up and I teach in the morning...maybe that is why I am waiting up. I keep having day dreams about buying myself out of teaching.

Yup! I would love to not have to work so I could focus on solely on my PhD..... fingers crossed!

I just keep telling my self rejection is the modal response. Yet here I am waiting up and I teach in the morning...maybe that is why I am waiting up. I keep having day dreams about buying myself out of teaching.

i dont trust results page posters after the incident last week....

There was also an incident last year. not as bad as some site tho...if you ever want to see scary phd forum behavior google poliscijobrumors

If anyone is in the mood for a CSB situation while we wait:

I study sex determination in turtles, which have temperature-dependent sex determination. Last year, my NSF reviewer told me that to be well rounded I should join the transgender/transexual student organization as a scientific advisor. So...I've got that to look forward to.

I study sex determination in turtles, which have temperature-dependent sex determination. Last year, my NSF reviewer told me that to be well rounded I should join the transgender/transexual student organization as a scientific advisor. So...I've got that to look forward to.

I would be sooo happy if a reviewer suggested that as a broader impact for me.

My co-waitee: OMG!!! I STUDIED THAT TOO!!!