2011 Theology Application Results!!!

new mexico

i applied by the November deadline and was notified on Jan 31. I know an individual that applied for the mphil in philosophical theology for the Jan deadline...no word yet. I think Ox has another week to decide, correct?

That sounds right. It's getting hard to keep track. And then there's transatlantic post to wait for. I am trying not to think about it.

Just got my acceptance to Princeton Sem's M.Div. program, with approximately 80% tuition covered. Not bad! This'll be my new backup option if I don't get good funding at Duke. Hooray! =)

Congrats!

That sounds right. It's getting hard to keep track. And then there's transatlantic post to wait for. I am trying not to think about it.

Yeah. Oxford seems to take their sweet, precious time with everything. Hopefully, decisions will be made before the 18th for my friend.

I'm currently waiting a college decision. The deadline for a college to decide was the 4th. blah

Just got my acceptance to Princeton Sem's M.Div. program, with approximately 80% tuition covered. Not bad! This'll be my new backup option if I don't get good funding at Duke. Hooray! =)

Wonderful! I have a friend in that program and he loves it!

They say by the 15th, but historically they have been posted by the second Friday in March by 5pm ET. Barring snowpacalypse delay issues, I will be therefore be expecting a decision on the 11th.

I called last week to kind of "prod" them for answers about this question with respect to M.Div decisions. They said that the 15th was the goal date! Earlier is better though =]

They say by the 15th, but historically they have been posted by the second Friday in March by 5pm ET. Barring snowpacalypse delay issues, I will be therefore be expecting a decision on the 11th.

I called last week to kind of "prod" them for answers about this question with respect to M.Div decisions. They said that the 15th was the goal date! Earlier is better though =]

I'm taking into account both of these. I'm "expecting" my decision on the 15th, but I will definitely be checking on the 11th and 14th as well. I'm sure you will be too, and as soon as one of us stumbles on an update we'll post.

On that note, any word on Union's MDiv decisions?

Doesn't HDS' spring break begin after this week? If so, I would imagine that they would be aiming to have everything wrapped up by Friday, but who knows. Given that they likely already know whom they will be admitting but are now just sorting out the details and financial aid, I wish they would just show mercy and let us know now. This waiting is getting old.

Doesn't HDS' spring break begin after this week? If so, I would imagine that they would be aiming to have everything wrapped up by Friday, but who knows. Given that they likely already know whom they will be admitting but are now just sorting out the details and financial aid, I wish they would just show mercy and let us know now. This waiting is getting old.

Could be! I am dying waiting here =]

For those also waiting on Notre Dame MTS results, I just talked to Cheron Price and she said results should be out by the end of this week. I'm an extremely placid person, but this anticipation is killing me!

For those also waiting on Notre Dame MTS results, I just talked to Cheron Price and she said results should be out by the end of this week. I'm an extremely placid person, but this anticipation is killing me!

I know what you mean. I have other graduate degrees, but I never remember feeling as anxious about applying to those programs as I do now!

Best of luck! Crossing my fingers that you get a generous package to alleviate the high COL in Boston and allow you to attend what appears to be a great program for you!

Thanks!!!! I'll keep everyone posted. :)

I really hope HDS accepts you!! Keep us posted. We may both be living in Boston this fall :D

when I called Harvard last monday to update my resume (I had gotten an abstract accepted at a conference) they told me that all decisions had already been made! what are they waiting for???? lol

I'm sure decisions will most likely go out at the end of this week. :) I'm hoping for the best for everyone on here that applied!!!

when I called Harvard last monday to update my resume (I had gotten an abstract accepted at a conference) they told me that all decisions had already been made! what are they waiting for???? lol

Ugh, I know they've made their decisions, but I just want to know what that decision is.

Ugh, I know they've made their decisions, but I just want to know what that decision is.

No doubt...JUST TELL US ALREADY :).

I think after this Friday this section will calm down a bit.

If I didn't have a thesis and thesis defense to prepare for by the beginning of April --- I'd probably have an ulcer by now. TELL ME!!!!! I wish I could twist someone's arm through the phone =D

Yeah, I'm getting through this week by focusing on knowing Friday or maybe Thursday. If they make us wait out the weekend until next Monday or Tuesday, I may go crazy! I want to go to sleep and wake up and have it be done, like Christmas morning. :-)