2011 Theology Application Results!!!

new mexico

Is anyone going to BU for the merit scholar day? it's the 29th to the 30th. it's not mandatory to attend, but I think if I can conjure up $200 i'll go (they only reimburse up to $150 for the flight, but hotel / food is free).

also, if anyone is going to be attending BU, BC, or HDS and does not want to live on campus and, instead, live with other theology students off campus, please PM me!!!! I'm interested :)

it's 4:15pm east coast time. i'm hoping they send out notifications by today for everyone....i'm not sure many of you, understandably, will want to wait till Monday or Tuesday next week.

That's going to be unbearable, actually. I'm hoping to get closure one way or another today, in part because I have stuff to do with my weekend that I won't be able to concentrate on otherwise. AUGH! *laugh*

I also just had a thought last night -- what if I'm *waitlisted*, and the waiting just keeps going on?

Admitted to Yale Divinity, MDiv, full tuition scholarship and a 5k stipend... top scholarship winners receive calls.

Yay you! Woot!

Said I was one of Three Marquand Scholars. Shaking, unbelievable.

Wow!!! CONGRATS!!!! that's basically the exact same funding I got for the M.Div. at Boston U! Wahoo!!!

Alright, so if it's between Vandy, Yale, and Harvard, and funding is similar, which one will you attend?

Edited by new mexico

She said regular admits go out Monday and Tuesday as well...

hopefully, Phenomenologist is a recipient of the scholarship as well. I believe Phenomenologist received a phone call from Yale that he missed.

Said I was one of Three Marquand Scholars. Shaking, unbelievable.

Congratulations on this huge honor! Definitely well deserved.

In other news, I'm another Duke MTS applicant who has not received a phone call. (I saw someone had mentioned that earlier.)

I think I'm headed to Claremont... so this wait is a little easier. My thoughts go out to all of you who are developing ulcers!

Congratulations on this huge honor! Definitely well deserved.

In other news, I'm another Duke MTS applicant who has not received a phone call. (I saw someone had mentioned that earlier.)

I think I'm headed to Claremont... so this wait is a little easier. My thoughts go out to all of you who are developing ulcers!

Congrats, and a big congrats to Lib too.

Full funding to Claremont is tough to come by, so you must have really impressed someone. I got an 80% offer when I was going into M.A., and I was told it was rare to get an offer even that high. Perhaps its different between the tracks.

Either way, a very nice offer!

Email in my box says HDS decisions are available, but I'm afraid to look at it.

Admitted! Yay.

Alas, the aid is half-tutiion, so I am not sure how I would be able to afford to attend. Honestly, I had expected they would be a bit more generous with aid if they accepted me.

Edited by Trin