DAAD scholarships Fall 2023

JammyJam2020

2 hours ago, CamilaJL said:

I'm from Brazil :)

I always expected to receive the answer in June because of one of this forums. I found one guy that applied from brazil, to the arts one, in the design field (same as mine), but 1/2 years ago. I read all his journey, and he only got an answer in June, I think 10/06. So yeah. Disappointed but definitely not surprised 😕

well lets have our fingers crossed 

Hi all 
My site was off for a few weeks now I have new tabs with consent processing medical data and policy from the insurance. Also my scolarship date was moved to one year?  But no news from them. 

Does anybody reach out to them? I don't want to be impatient.and IDK what does this mean if it means something tbh.

Help,.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:50 AM, Lisa3 said:

Nope, nothing here too 😕

On 5/31/2023 at 5:30 PM, CamilaJL said:

I'm from Brazil :)

I always expected to receive the answer in June because of one of this forums. I found one guy that applied from brazil, to the arts one, in the design field (same as mine), but 1/2 years ago. I read all his journey, and he only got an answer in June, I think 10/06. So yeah. Disappointed but definitely not surprised 😕

I have asked them and they said the results will be hopefully out by the end of June 😕

5 hours ago, accromez said:

I have asked them and they said the results will be hopefully out by the end of June 😕

oh my god............ I sent a message to them, in the portal, and emails for the office and the specific arts department in Brazil. But no responses yet. I just got the admission letter for the Master's I applied to, I am super happy. But I really need the answer from DAAD :( 

7 minutes ago, CamilaJL said:

oh my god............ I sent a message to them, in the portal, and emails for the office and the specific arts department in Brazil. But no responses yet. I just got the admission letter for the Master's I applied to, I am super happy. But I really need the answer from DAAD :( 

congrats on your admission. Where did you applied and for what course?

Hi, is anyone here currently waiting for the DAAD EPOS scholarship result for the International Media Studies Master's Program? Initially it was supposed to be announced in mid may then it was postponed until the end of May, yet still I haven't received any result yet. The progress section of my application still says in progress. So does anyone here have similar experience?