HGSE 2024

Here2Teach

On 1/10/2024 at 4:51 AM, eduedueduedu1234 said:

hello! im applying to the EdM in EPA program as an international applicant from Canada. nice to meet everyone :) 

Nice to meet you too! Happy to have you here with us. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 9:19 PM, LCat123 said:

Hi All,

Did anyone here apply for the EdLD program? Curious who else heard back about the upcoming interviews, or if anyone knows what they entail! 

were interviews sent out? I applied and havent heard anything so I guess that's it for me then. 

First Friday of March, for us in New Zealand, it will be the next day, Saturday. I can't wait… thinking about it make my stomach turns, I really hope to be a part of this program. My kids are already telling me not to give up if I don't make the cut ✂️ Does anyone know, historically, what time the admission result comes out?

On 2/27/2024 at 9:58 AM, artinheaven said:

First Friday of March, for us in New Zealand, it will be the next day, Saturday. I can't wait… thinking about it make my stomach turns, I really hope to be a part of this program. My kids are already telling me not to give up if I don't make the cut ✂️ Does anyone know, historically, what time the admission result comes out?

Historically it used to be around 5 or 6pm in the east coast timezone, I believe. Basically EOD locally for them.