HGSE 2024

Here2Teach

1 hour ago, ENHGSE24 said:

Congratulations to everyone that got in!! Does anyone know if scholarships gets awarded right away or once we get financial aid?

I'm not sure but from what I understand from the admitted students info, seems both come out in mid March to early April, so even if they are not interrelated the results probably come around the same time anyway.

10 hours ago, Here2Teach said:

Sadly waitlisted again this year 😞 Keeping my fingers crossed and hope up for better news this time around. A huge CONGRATS to everyone that got an offer!

Good Luck!  I hope you get a slot this time around. Thanks for all your support of us all!  

Edited by KellyKat

On 3/3/2024 at 12:07 AM, KellyKat said:

Good Luck!  I hope you get a slot this time around. Thanks for all your support of us all!  

Thank you so much! Genuinely am happy for you and everyone else that got an offer. 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:24 PM, Here2Teach said:

I know last year @cowsgomoo was on the waitlist at first, then got an offer. So there is hope! 🙂 

Well, although I know HGSE was the best fit for me (Hello, the birthplace of UDL), and thus it was the only place I applied to, it is not the only top education school. Columbia, NYU, and Stanford, just to name a few, are better for some people. Each person is different, and thus, so is every program.  The HGSE program is also expensive, I am not 100% sure I can afford it, I am applying for everything I can. So therefore, I think it fair to assume there will be movement on the waitlist, as many people who got in likely got into a few other great programs. I hope that it is enough for you to secure a place.  

Hey everyone, I got into the EdM program at HGSE and I'm waiting as patiently as I can (!) to find out if I've got any financial aid. Does anyone know when Financial Aid sent their decision notices last year? Is it all in one go or a rolling award system based on need? Thanks in advance, congratulations to everyone who got in, and for everyone who didn't, I am sure your time will come 💛 I was rejected back in 2020 so delighted to have the opportunity to live my dream this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 8:23 PM, artinheaven said:

I’m waitlisted. Wondering if there’s ever any movement in the wait list. Perhaps I should just prepare to apply again 

Hi, @artinheaven you were waitlisted applying for Graduation or PhD? I'm asking because I was admitted in 2023-2024, could not proceed due to funds, then applied again for 2024-2025 and I was not admitted; however, there was nothing related to waitlist (which would be some hope). If so, what is the text they show you to inform you are waitlisted? Thanks a lot! And I hope it works out for you!

• 2 weeks later...