Anyone Else Apply to TC?

mrniceguy

• 3 weeks later...

who nice man! good luck i hope it all works out.. i sent in my app. for a Masters in Social Studies on Jan. 15... i am so nervous ha... anyone else apply to this school and want to some share some stats and stuff!

Edited by mrniceguy

• 2 weeks later...

haha im in the same boat as you! btw a friend of mine heard that she got in for last fall on Feb. 23rd (masters in art education) so keep checking!

Based on last year's stats, masters applications may start hearing something back from TC as early as March 5th. Gah!

Congratulations! I applied for my EdD in Adult Learning & Leadership and I'm still waiting to here. I'm hoping a decision will come before the deadline. Did anyone else apply in the Department of Organization and Leadership? Have you heard anything yet?

Best wishes everyone.

congrats to those who have heard! i applied in the department of organization and leadership - i applied for an EdM in Politics and Education. i haven't heard anything yet. for those of you that have heard, how did you know a decision was posted? did you get an email/letter? when i check in the applyweb thing, it just says "congratulations! your application has been successfully submitted." thanks!

I am def. surprised that i found out so early... i randomly checked the applyyourself site and a new option appeared titled "admission decision". I guess just keep checking the site because i have yet to get an email actually telling me to look at the site ha

I applied for the Ed.D in Curriculum and Teaching at TC, but haven't heard anything from the school. Are there folks who applied for the same program and were invited to the school for interviews? Thanks in advance.

Still waiting to hear... I know they still have until the 15th, but I didn't think they would wait until the absolute last day! Also, it seems they are now saying that they hope to release results in mid to late March. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll have to wait even longer because I feel like I've used up all my tricks to manage to wait this long :)

Still waiting to hear... I know they still have until the 15th, but I didn't think they would wait until the absolute last day! Also, it seems they are now saying that they hope to release results in mid to late March. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll have to wait even longer because I feel like I've used up all my tricks to manage to wait this long :)

Got my acceptance letter yesterday.

Applied to the AEGIS and the Ed.D. in Adult Education. Did anybody hear anything yet because I'm getting anxious! I called TC a few weeks ago and they said we will have decisions by March 15th and that has come and gone. I also got the same information during the interivew but don't know whats going on? Is that a good or bad sign?

Applied to the AEGIS and the Ed.D. in Adult Education. Did anybody hear anything yet because I'm getting anxious! I called TC a few weeks ago and they said we will have decisions by March 15th and that has come and gone. I also got the same information during the interivew but don't know whats going on? Is that a good or bad sign?

I'm in the same boat with TC, except with a MA in Int. & Comp. Ed. I keep seeing people posting in the "results" section on Columbia and I keep obsessively checking the website, but still nothing!