MSW Canadian Applications Fall 2024

jmcinn97

On 3/6/2024 at 9:13 AM, oceansandlakes said:

Has anyone heard from King's yet for the 2 year MSW?

I applied for 1 year MSW at King's and my status changed today from "app released to program" to "waitlist". I haven't received an email or anything yet. 

On 3/6/2024 at 9:13 AM, oceansandlakes said:

Has anyone heard from King's yet for the 2 year MSW?

Hey! I received an acceptance from King's yesterday! My last name initial is C ~ Hope you hear back soon!

For people who applied for UofT MSW...

Did you receive email from the department, saying "we strongly recommend applying OGS(Ontario Graguate Scholarship)"?
I receievd and applied... Is this for every candidate ? Just wondering...

(I'm for 2 years rogram, not advance)

Edited by counsellingapple

To those who have accepted their offer to UofT Advanced Standing MSW: does it still say 'invited' in your Acorn account? I have paid my deposit and accepted my offer of admission but it still says 'invited'. Wondering if this should have changed to something like 'enrolled'?

3 hours ago, bookworm247 said:

To those who have accepted their offer to UofT Advanced Standing MSW: does it still say 'invited' in your Acorn account? I have paid my deposit and accepted my offer of admission but it still says 'invited'. Wondering if this should have changed to something like 'enrolled'?

I haven't paid my deposit yet for UofT so I am not sure, but you could always call or email the school! :) 

Did you get a receipt or email confirmation? I have started to send my official transcripts in and they email when they have received them, so I am not sure if they do something similar for deposits...

13 hours ago, bookworm247 said:

I also paid a while back and still says "Invited" and shows CR $500. Does yours?