2023-2024 Application Thread

Theory007

2 hours ago, Polisci882 said:

Cornell should be coming out some day soon, UNC too. I honestly don’t know what’s going on with UNC

UNC posts are definitely real, but I believe there’s more coming because they would have released their rejections weeks ago if they knew who they were admitting. Could be wrong tho i’m not sure:/

16 minutes ago, Polisci882 said:

Has anyone heard back from Georgetown for American politics? I’ve seen some acceptances but they seem to be in other subfields

i'm also in ap but i'm not expecting an acceptance at this moment, especially given that i wasn't granted an interview.

6 minutes ago, m82a said:

Anybody know when to expect UCLA? Has anyone gotten a decision?

I'm not sure when to expect a result from them. However, I did get an email last week asking for copies of my official transcripts to be sent to the director of graduate admissions. One other person posted here that they were asked the same. I'm hoping to hear something this week or next. 

On 2/15/2024 at 12:18 AM, Sigma99 said:

Anyone here with CP offer from Georgetown planning to decline? Have been waitlisted, just trying to check my chances! Appreciate if anyone who has received an offer could share...Thanks!

I have a better CP offer. I will decline Georgetown. Hope this helps!

Claiming MIT acceptance (thrilled!!! CP subfield, direct email from a professor, no official offer yet) and Stanford waitlist. I am also curious about when Yale and Harvard Govt will release their results... I still can't believe all of this is happening. Over the moon.

6 A / 3 WL / 2 R / 2 P

3 hours ago, LeoPS said:

Claiming MIT acceptance (thrilled!!! CP subfield, direct email from a professor, no official offer yet) and Stanford waitlist. I am also curious about when Yale and Harvard Govt will release their results... I still can't believe all of this is happening. Over the moon.

6 A / 3 WL / 2 R / 2 P

You are in a league of your own with these acceptances! Congrats

4 hours ago, Greg_app said:

Does anyone know if schools ever release decisions on President’s Day (Monday)? Or should we expect next Tuesday at the earliest? 

My best guess is if there's class it's business as usual and decisions are possible. If they're off Monday then it's probably quite unlikely anything would happen