foodie24

On 2/7/2024 at 3:33 PM, Josh987 said:

Yes I do, oh ok, if I haven’t heard anything is that good then? I remember they said there’s no interviews. 

Hi Have you heard anything from UPenn? Still radio silence for me…

Any updates from UDub? I emailed the director with some additional questions but haven’t gotten a reply. I’m guessing they’re really busy trying to narrow down on their decisions? Not sure if they just send you an email or call you? Does anyone know? 

27 minutes ago, wanderlust__18 said:

Hi! I received an acceptance email from the director yesterday. I hope you received good news as well!!

Omg so did I!!!!!!! I am so excited!! Does this mean if we end up going here we will be in the same cohort?! 🤗🤗🤗

9 minutes ago, Phdvibez said:

Omg so did I!!!!!!! I am so excited!! Does this mean if we end up going here we will be in the same cohort?! 🤗🤗🤗

Omg yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! yesssss it does!!!!! 🤩 🤩

I am planning to go to the visit days once they send that info out because I want to see the school and also I have never been to Seattle...

AND I hope our funding packages are good!!!

I am still waiting on UCLA and hoping for a yes so fingers crossed for me! 

1 hour ago, wanderlust__18 said:

I am planning to go to the visit days once they send that info out because I want to see the school and also I have never been to Seattle...

I’m gonna go to the visits days too! I hope to meet you there!

On 2/17/2024 at 3:50 PM, Phdvibez said:

On 2/17/2024 at 3:22 PM, wanderlust__18 said:

Hi! I received an acceptance email from the director yesterday. I hope you received good news as well!!

congratulations!!

On 12/15/2023 at 10:52 AM, foodie24 said:

Hello! Starting this to share PhD Application decisions/interviews/updates for the 2024 season! I applied to 6 schools: WUSTL, Chicago, Michigan (Dual with Sociology), BU, Columbia, and UW. Good luck to everyone!

On 1/26/2024 at 12:23 PM, iglevitt said:

Glad to finally track down this thread. I've been soooo nervous, I applied to ten different places and god willing I'll get into one!
I applied to Wayne State, Michigan State, Loyola, Rutgers, University of Pittsburgh, UC Berkeley, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Indiana University - Bloomington, Ohio State University, and Maryland University. Got a rejection from Maryland but have not heard from anyone else.
Good luck everyone! We can be anxious together!

On 1/8/2024 at 3:14 PM, catmom187 said:

Thank goodness I'm not alone, I felt like I was the only person in the world applying for social work PhDs! I applied to Michigan (SSW/Sociology), NYU, Penn, BU, and Loyola (Chicago). I truly have no idea what the timeline is or what chances are. It's just nice to know there are others out there...good luck, everyone!

On 12/18/2023 at 12:23 AM, pebbleboy said:

Hello! My applications are similar! WUSTL, Michigan (SW/Soci), Chicago, BC, UW

have any of you heard back from MSU? 

I've been lurking on gradcafe this whole time and somehow missed this entire thread 🤦‍♀️. Anyway, I just received an acceptance letter from Bryn Mawr's PhD in Social Work Program! Couldn't be more stoked about it. It's also the only school to which I applied, so phew. It was getting dicey for a minute! Best of luck to everyone still awaiting decisions! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 4:02 PM, wanderlust__18 said:

Hi! Congratulations to you and @Phdvibez on UDub!! Do you know anyone accepted who is planning to decline? Asking cause I've been waitlisted but it's one of my top choices. 😊

45 minutes ago, socialwork24 said:

Hi! Congratulations to you and @Phdvibez on UDub!! Do you know anyone accepted who is planning to decline? Asking cause I've been waitlisted but it's one of my top choices. 😊

Hi! There is one person who didn’t go to visit day but they’re an international student so I am not sure.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:36 AM, socialwork24 said:

Hi! Thank you so much! :) I am not sure if anyone is planning to decline, I know that a few of us are still deciding. I hope everything works out for you!! 

• 2 weeks later...