Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, analog_e said:

🤎🟤🟫🕯️🟫🟤🤎

I'm once again rooting for you with all my might! Brown. Or. Bust. 

Posted
15 hours ago, seah0rse said:

I asked a magic 8 ball if Brown would release decisions tomorrow and the answer was some variation of yes. I also asked about Wednesday and it said yes in a different way. I did not ask about Thursday or Friday because it seemed to be as unreliable as checking my portal ten times an hour.

I’ve been asking the magic ball too 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
5 minutes ago, glowingbrightly said:

y’all need to step it up to tarot ✨

the magic 8 ball also told me months ago that I’d get into Brown but I’m afraid that a tarot reading might reveal too much about the MFA journey as a whole 😅

Posted
4 minutes ago, glowingbrightly said:

y’all need to step it up to tarot ✨

Had my deck sitting next to me. Asked what it thought about Brown. Pulled a Judgment in reverse. Do with that what you will 

Posted
9 minutes ago, squid05 said:

I Ching is s tier divination tbh  

 

4 minutes ago, seah0rse said:

the magic 8 ball also told me months ago that I’d get into Brown but I’m afraid that a tarot reading might reveal too much about the MFA journey as a whole 😅

Thnx I will have to check out I Ching!!

 

😂😂 I like the motherpeace tarot deck which is all about feminine spirituality and sitting with contradiction and uncertainty—perfect for the MFA journey! 

Posted

Candles vs. tarot vs. I Ching vs. Magic 8 Ball

Pretty sure Murakami + magic flower + cat worked* for me 👇

On 2/17/2025 at 1:32 PM, exvat said:

Reading Murakami and vaping a bowl in hopes that my cat will look up at me and oracularly speak my application decisions ✨

*Lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, exvat said:

Candles vs. tarot vs. I Ching vs. Magic 8 Ball

Pretty sure Murakami + magic flower + cat worked* for me 👇

*Lol

Can you ask your cat about Brown? Or alternatively I'll take a sentence from a random page of Murakami and try to decipher its meaning. I think collectively we can get to the bottom of this 

Posted
6 minutes ago, zaira said:

Can you ask your cat about Brown? Or alternatively I'll take a sentence from a random page of Murakami and try to decipher its meaning. I think collectively we can get to the bottom of this 

Yes, I bet we can. But I think the entrance stone has the be open or something. And the proper respects paid to the forest, but only in a dream.

Posted
38 minutes ago, thelovelyunkown said:

For me, one of the most frustrating aspects of this process is writing a piece that would've slayed the sample after already submitting. 

yes! I’ve been rather prolific these last few agonizing weeks and generated a whole new chapbook after my last one took me like a year to develop

Posted
4 minutes ago, KennyK said:

Has there been any posts on draft from SFSU?

Still nothing on draft! A lot of programs are behind this year so they might also be delayed. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use