U of Wisconsin Madison

Hi ~ I've been lurking this season after getting railed 0-6 last season. But... I got in to Wisconsin this year! I'm thrilled. In response to the post above, I also received the email with the 16-page packet, and in today's mail, a BIG envelope (at last!) with the same information. The letter says we will get a schedule for the visiting days via email. I will be attending and am extremely excited. Congratulations to the others who were admitted!

~ minnares

• 1 month later...

Hey, potential Madisonians! This forum has been pretty quiet since the visiting weekend and I just thought I'd drop a post to see how the decision process was going for other people.

I'm fairly sure Madison is the place for me-- the students I met seemed happy, though, and the professors were great, so that makes a big difference.

Anyone else suffering from last-minute major-life-decision nerves, or have most of you Madison-bound folks already sent your acceptances?

• 1 year later...

I wanted to relive this post to anyone considering UW-Madison to pursue graduate studies!

I'm so anxious to find out if I was or wasn't accepted to any of the other schools so I can finally figure out what I'll do with my life.

Also, I would like input from Madisonian students!