SUNY - Buffalo

Anyone else still not heard anything?

My app has been "under committee review" for 2+ weeks after saying "not reviewed" since December...

Edited by KRC

That's weird...mine still says "Not Reviewed" even though I received a rejection from the PhD program (with an unfunded acceptance into the MA program) a couple weeks ago in the mail. Perhaps you're on some kind of waitlist? I'd email the DGS and see what's up if I were you.

Anyone else still not heard anything?

My app has been "under committee review" for 2+ weeks after saying "not reviewed" since December...

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw a PhD admit on the Results page. Congratulations!

If only my flat-out rejection from them hadn't come nearly two months ago...

That might be my office mate--he was accepted off the wait list this morning (thrilled for him--he was very geographically limited due to being a newlywed, and UB was his top choice).

That might be my office mate--he was accepted off the wait list this morning (thrilled for him--he was very geographically limited due to being a newlywed, and UB was his top choice).

Tell him I said congrats, and I look forward to meeting him in the fall!

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to the eleventh-hour waitlist admit! I applied to Buffalo last year and was so disappointed to be rejected, but this year I know what it feels like to get the dream admit off of the wait-list!

CONGRATULATIONS! I love how good it feels to be happy for fellow GradCafe-ers!

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to the eleventh-hour waitlist admit! I applied to Buffalo last year and was so disappointed to be rejected, but this year I know what it feels like to get the dream admit off of the wait-list!

CONGRATULATIONS! I love how good it feels to be happy for fellow GradCafe-ers!

Thank you!! I'm literally bouncing off the walls right now, and I have to be at work in like thirty minutes. I'm not going to concentrate AT ALL today! I'm so relieved and grateful! And GradCafe really helped me get through the whole waiting game. Feeling nothing but love today!!