2011 M Arch I Responses?!

Someone somewhere said that these admission -acceptance/rejection letters are sent out alphabetically. Is that true? Coz then I have a loooooooooooong wait.

I don't know but if that's true, well I still don't know. I applied to 5 schools and haven't heard a single word yet from ANYONE. Ughhh

I'm a licensed architect in CA. I applied for the M.Arch program

- Got the rejection emails (which I find unbelievably impersonal) from:

Harvard

Princeton

Yale

Columbia

- Got an acceptance Package from

University of Michigan

- Still waiting to hear from

U.Penn

U. Texas at Austin

U. Washington

U. of Oregon

Cornell

UC Berkeley

MIT

Harvard

Princeton

Yale

Columbia

University of Michigan

U.Penn

U. Texas at Austin

U. Washinton (Seattle)

U. of Oregon

Cornell

UC Berkeley

MIT

Got a rejection email today from Harvard myself (although the course opted for in that school was not M.Arch)..and yes, it was thoroughly impersonal!

As for Cornell, you could try emailing them. They responded when I sent them an application status query. For UPenn, you might have to wait till the 14th, I guess!

Thanks! Emailing Cornell now . . . . .

Their response:

We are currently working on getting them mailed out tomorrow and next week. Emails and phone calls if accepted will start probably Monday.

Cool. Thanks for the update. They had said it'll be somewhere around mid-march when I had mailed them.

Friday came,

And Friday went.

My Inbox's still empty,

No letters they sent! :unsure:

Yah, last week sucked, got 3 responses the first week of March and nothing this past week, must have checked my email a million times. There have to be a few responses next week, otherwise I might go insane, so far for me,

Accepted: Michigan, WUSTL

Rejected: Yale, expected it

Waiting: VT, Cincinnati, UT, UW, UO

Got nothing from Michigan so no way I can I go and have to wait till later in the month to find out if I get any assistance from WUSTL.

This is my first time posting to GradCafe. Yay!

I applied for 3-year M.Arch programs at the following four schools:

Ohio State (OSU) - accepted via website on 3/11/11

SUNY at Buffalo - still waiting

University of Maryland (UMD) - still waiting

Morgan State University - still waiting

I'm so happy that the first response I got was an acceptance. I was bracing myself for 4 rejections. Sometimes it's a good idea to expect the worst.

Harvard

Princeton

Yale

Columbia

University of Michigan

U.Penn

U. Texas at Austin

U. Washinton (Seattle)

U. of Oregon

Cornell

UC Berkeley

MIT

We have a very similar list of schools.

I have all the same rejections, I am pretty sure all of the schools copy and pasted the same letter. Sigh.

I have been accepted to U. Washington (Seattle) and U Minnesota.

I am still awaiting all of the the same schools (except for Texas).

Goodluck!

So has anyone heard anything from Pratt? I feel like it should be any day before we hear something. Of the four schools I've applied to, all I have so far is a rejection from Columbia (which I got almost 2 weeks ago). I need some good news, soon!

Still nothing from Pratt, which on the archinect discussion site is frequently referred to as being 'late' with their notifications, or Parsons.

So has anyone heard anything from Pratt? I feel like it should be any day before we hear something. Of the four schools I've applied to, all I have so far is a rejection from Columbia (which I got almost 2 weeks ago). I need some good news, soon!

I haven't heard from Parsons, either. They've sent out a lot of acceptances, already, though... It may be safe to assume that my rejection letter is on its way. As for Pratt, I'm still holding out! Has anyone applied to CCNY's M.Arch I?

Still nothing from Pratt, which on the archinect discussion site is frequently referred to as being 'late' with their notifications, or Parsons.

"To date, no decision has been made on your application." - UCLA

"We have received all credentials required to process your application. Your file has been forwarded to the Graduate Committee for review." - UT Austin

I'm freakin' tired of seeing the same message every day!

C'mon man...allow me to move onto the next level of the stress game i.e. decision making!

"To date, no decision has been made on your application." - UCLA

"We have received all credentials required to process your application. Your file has been forwarded to the Graduate Committee for review." - UT Austin

I'm freakin' tired of seeing the same message every day!

C'mon man...allow me to move onto the next level of the stress game i.e. decision making!

AMEN

Two rejections for UT Austin and WUSTL and nothing else thus far. Anyone heard from Tulane yet? I thought they'd be sending out well before now, I assume I'm rejected by them too. It's funny, I guess running an entire architecture firm for two years doesn't count for anything unless your gre scores are astounding.

I am neurotically checking the UT Austin Application Status Page. Nothing has changed there. How the heck do I get my results?

Has anyone heard from University of Washington (Seattle) yet?

Saw a different message today on logging into UT Austin's Application Status Page...rejected. * Sobs*:(

Still waiting to hear from 3 schools..not a rosy picture at all!

Two rejections for UT Austin and WUSTL and nothing else thus far. Anyone heard from Tulane yet? I thought they'd be sending out well before now, I assume I'm rejected by them too. It's funny, I guess running an entire architecture firm for two years doesn't count for anything unless your gre scores are astounding.

Yeah heard from Tulane over a week ago. Waiting for a response after others have heard isn't a definitive no!

Just got an invite to Cornell's Open House...it's thrown me into utter confusion, because I haven't heard from them regarding my admission status yet! Could anyone tell me whats happening? Do they send invites to everyone irrespective of admittance?

Just got an invite to Cornell's Open House...it's thrown me into utter confusion, because I haven't heard from them regarding my admission status yet! Could anyone tell me whats happening? Do they send invites to everyone irrespective of admittance?

Call Michelle Sinnigen at 607-255-6701 to ask her. She's very nice.