2011 M Arch I Responses?!

Call Michelle Sinnigen at 607-255-6701 to ask her. She's very nice.

Um..from India?

Well I've emailed her, so if she doesn't respond by tomorrow (AND if I can hold on to my curiousity for that long) then I guess I will try the international call...:(

Edited by ihatefish87

Just got an invite to Cornell's Open House...it's thrown me into utter confusion, because I haven't heard from them regarding my admission status yet! Could anyone tell me whats happening? Do they send invites to everyone irrespective of admittance?

I know I'm not arch, but I applied to Cornell's HPP program, and also got an invite to that open house with no other communication...after emailing I found out that I was wait listed there.

I know I'm not arch, but I applied to Cornell's HPP program, and also got an invite to that open house with no other communication...after emailing I found out that I was wait listed there.

I got a reply from Cornell's Admissions Office this morning notifying me of the same. Wait listed there too! God knows how many people they are putting on the wait-list...Grad cafe and Cyburbia already seem to have a billion people who say they're on the Cornell waitlist...whichever program it is!:P

Yeah heard from Tulane over a week ago. Waiting for a response after others have heard isn't a definitive no!

I'm also waiting on Tulane, still - though I applied to the Masters of Preservation Studies program. I called them on March 16th and was told "oh, yes, it's been delayed until March 21st" - which has come and gone now, so...I don't know. Honestly, I think they're just kinda slow - the week they were initially supposed to inform applicants well during Mardi gras break - go figure ;) But until you hear for sure...don't assume anything!! Fingers crossed :)

What's the deal with USC?

Anyone herd anything?

On mailing them they said they will start sending postal notifications by early April. The admission decision will be posted on the Application status website also, as soon as a decision on your case has been taken.

What is the application status website for USC architecture program?? Is it the application login home page where ur application actually is or is it separate?

On mailing them they said they will start sending postal notifications by early April. The admission decision will be posted on the Application status website also, as soon as a decision on your case has been taken.

What is the application status website for USC architecture program?? Is it the application login home page where ur application actually is or is it separate?

Its the same webpage...the application log in/status webpage. Once USC makes a decision, you will see a status check/ decision letter link at the bottom of the page that appears on logging in.

got into Pratt and was offered 15,000 for the first year.

Thanks for the heads up. I was emailed recently and asked to re-send my portfolio! They must have lost it somehow...they have it now, so I'll wait and see.

Finally got the no from UW and UT, been waitlisted at Cincinnati, and am still waiting for financial package from WashU, so I really can't make a decision there until I find out how much WashU is going to cost me. I'm definitely going to be leaning towards WashU if the money is good, but in the end I may just go with Oregon.

hey everyone! I have applied to UIUC for MARCH 4 years. Anyone heared back from this univesity. I am so worried. Got rejected from UIC and just applied to these two universities. ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Edited by namoode

Has anyone heard from UCLA yet? Isn't the deadline April 15th?!?! I'm beyond stressed out at this point. sad.gif

Did you apply for the post prof (2 yr) M.arch or the 3 yr one? If the former, then UCLA is yet to respond to ANYONE it seems! It'll take them another week or so...

I applied to M Arch I (3 yr) and need to know soon if I'm in so I can either pay for summer school or drop. Oh, and quit my full-time job which would be nice. At this rate they will let us know on the 14th!

I applied to M Arch I (3 yr) and need to know soon if I'm in so I can either pay for summer school or drop. Oh, and quit my full-time job which would be nice. At this rate they will let us know on the 14th!

Then you might want to call them up and find out, in case you've already emailed them and got no response, because from these forums it seems like quite a few M.Arch 3 yr people have already heard from UCLA, and yes, their deposit deadline is the 15th of April, as far as my knowledge goes. You could search the gradcafe survey index (results) for further information on the dates of acceptance etc.

I emailed them and called with no response, I'll try again today to call them. I understand they are busy but this is a bit ridiculous given the upcoming deadline.

Thanks for listening.

Then you might want to call them up and find out, in case you've already emailed them and got no response, because from these forums it seems like quite a few M.Arch 3 yr people have already heard from UCLA, and yes, their deposit deadline is the 15th of April, as far as my knowledge goes. You could search the gradcafe survey index (results) for further information on the dates of acceptance etc.

• 2 months later...

Got an e-mail from UW stating that it isn't likely that they will be going to their wait list this year, but they will keep everything on file should I wish to apply again. I'm not really sure that I will. I'm not getting any younger.

• 8 months later...

I saw some dated post of people who applied to Cornell University and got wait listed. Did anyone ever get in??? How does it work... once they figure out how many spots they got.... They just randomly send a e - mail to everyone on the list and its first come??