Info on SUNY Albany notifications?

I was told that notifications are going out this week, and that Albany saw a very large increase in applications this season. Good luck to you guys!

So...has anybody heard anything?

My friend her from a POI there in early feb, but decisions are, I think still officially forthcoming.

Was your friend a literature or a CW applicant? The deadline for apps (for lit at least) was January 15th, so early February seems a little early to hear back. If this sounds defensive, it's just because I am starting to get anxious. Tell your friend I said congrats!

I just checked my app status and a decision was available. I'm out!

Oh no! I am so sorry! I just checked mine, and nothing has changed. I have a hunch that those accepted have been notified though. I will be checking obsessively. Inafuturelife, if you have any more places to hear from, I hope it's good news.

Oh man. It looks like the end is nigh. If I email to ask my status do you think I should email the English dept. coordinator or the graduate admissions assistant? Oh, and congrats on your other positive responses, Inafuturelife.

Oh man. It looks like the end is nigh. If I email to ask my status do you think I should email the English dept. coordinator or the graduate admissions assistant? Oh, and congrats on your other positive responses, Inafuturelife.

I would say graduate admissions assistant. Are you going to e-mail? I'm wondering if I should too.