Fletcher Thread

hchambers86

Don't think there's a Fletcher thread going yet. Anyone have any idea on when we might hear back? So anxious!

I saw on another thread that some people had received personal emails from admissions telling them to be patient. Anyone else get one of these? Ps good luck everyone!

Per the admissions blog it was just random technical issues. Mine was down, and is now back up- still no decision.

Mine's been down for about 24 hours. Hopefully they're updating decisions. New entry on the admissions blog too.

check the responses ! i did my part as well, but didnt realize she had already replied :)

</h3>

<h3 id="comments">4 Responses to “Final stages”

1. on 14 Mar 2011 at 12:23 pm N
    Hi Jessica,

Does this mean that decisions will start to be realized today, and then throughout the week? Or will all decisions be released later on in the week?

I know that this might not be possible to answer. However, im asking it in order to know for how long i can wait until i need to check my email/GAMS every 30 minutes icon_smile.gif

Thank you for your continuous blogging, it has been a pleasure following the updates.
  2. on 14 Mar 2011 at 12:32 pm Jessica Daniels
    Hi N — Yours was probably the quickest comment on a post I’ve ever received! icon_smile.gif I’m still being mindful of answering questions, rather than opening new ones, but it’s ever trickier. One part of your question is easy: All the decisions in the “will” category described in the post will be released together.

As I said, I’m not directly involved in the current phase of work, and I hesitate to blog-nag those who are. I can say that we’re close, but the exact timing will depend on how quickly everything comes together. I’d encourage you to stay far from GAMS (and even leave your computer) for a while longer. Checking email won’t make the decision turn up quicker. And checking GAMS may actually make it turn up slower, if everyone else checks it, too. Of course, that’s easy for me to say, since I’m not the one who has been waiting for so long! Deep breath — patience!
  3. on 14 Mar 2011 at 12:32 pm Neha
    Hi Jessica !

I second N and my post is almost entirely identical but this is the 50th time today, that ive checked the admissions blog itself.
    It is alright if you cannot answer, just hoping for any sort of indication, so that i can stop refreshing my GAMS server.
    Your blogging has been directly responsible for keeping my sanity intact(almost).
    Hope I hear from you !
  4. on 14 Mar 2011 at 12:36 pm Jessica Daniels
    I hope my answer to N will help you, too, Neha. I don’t want to be cagey, but I can’t pinpoint a time for such a detail-driven task that’s so technology dependent. Be glad it’s not the old days when all we did was send out the packets and tell applicants their decision was in the mail!