Fletcher Thread

hchambers86

IMO, The admissions will never disclose the exact time when the decisions would be released. They would not want a situation whre 1600+ students are logging in at the same time because GMAS server is bound to collapse in such situations..

Congrats Neha, for your admits..All the best..

check the responses ! i did my part as well, but didnt realize she had already replied :)

</h3>

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!! Great news from the first school I heard (SIPA is still freaking me out...). Also recipient of the Board of Overseers Scholarship, which covers more than half tuition!!

or maybe it's first domestic and than international students? any international students with results?

I'm an international student from Brazil. Sent my application in the last minute....

I was also admitted early notification, but I just got my financial aid offer: a Board of Overseers scholarship worth $18,500/year. I'd love to go to Fletcher, but with tuition over $36,000/year, I'd still have to take out a lot of loans. I think I'm going to have to go with a more generous offer from another school.

Edit: Almost forgot--congratulations to everyone who got in!

Edited by IKB