Elliott School (GWU) Fall 2011

apsuwa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got into International Affairs! Waiting for funding info though. I was surprised since I talked about my info to the admit counselor last year and was told I didn't have a good chance of getting in at all.

I'm in too! MA Global Communication. Cheers!

I'm in for the same program! Tell me, what do you hope to do with your life that relates to Global Communication? I'm curious as to the goals of my peers!

Hey (I hope I'm doing this reply/quote thing right). In the future, I'm hoping to work with international exchange programs (students, researchers, teachers, athletes, etc.) or cross-cultural training programs. The long-term dream job is doing IR work for the US Olympic Committee. What about you??

I'm in for the same program! Tell me, what do you hope to do with your life that relates to Global Communication? I'm curious as to the goals of my peers!

Hey (I hope I'm doing this reply/quote thing right). In the future, I'm hoping to work with international exchange programs (students, researchers, teachers, athletes, etc.) or cross-cultural training programs. The long-term dream job is doing IR work for the US Olympic Committee. What about you??

Hey, that's pretty neat! Well, in all honesty, my dream job is domestic--I'd like to be a major advisor/consultant on a presidential campaign and work in the communications department of the White House. In the meantime, however, I'd like to work for as an analyst for the Company or the State department when it comes to public sector, or for a political consulting/advertising firm in the private.

When will we hear from Georgetown msfs .. When will we hear from Georgetown msfs .. tra la la li .. tra la la la ..

C'mon and sing-a-long!

When will we hear from Georgetown msfs .. When will we hear from Georgetown msfs .. Tra la la li .. tra la la la ..