Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

have you contacted jermaine at iie?

i did contact him earlier this month... but he just said that historically finalists hear back between mid-march and mid-april, but he doesn't know if the timeframe will be the same this year. so i guess we just have to wait!

https://twitter.com/...662349985230849

looks like someone heard back from Laos

I was just selected for a full grant to Australia. It is the Fulbright to study and do a project at the ANU College of Business and Economics in Canberra, Australia. I will be researching public private partnerships for infrastructure financing in Australia.

One of my best friends just heard she got an ETA grant to Thailand!!! =)

Looks like the East Asia & Pacific Region has gotten the ball rolling.... :-0

Finally got the email! Accepted for ETA Bulgaria! I finally have post-grad plans!!!!!!!!

How long ago did Bulgaria rejections go out?! I lost track...a few days? Just trying to guess the timeline for Germany since some rejections went out yesterday.

How long ago did Bulgaria rejections go out?! I lost track...a few days? Just trying to guess the timeline for Germany since some rejections went out yesterday.

They went out this morning. :)

They went out this morning. :)

So Bulgaria acceptance and rejections went out the same time?! Why is Germany so slow?!

I'm guessing it's pretty unlikely all of the applications of us waiting got lost in the mail....

Seems like there is no real dependable system here. Which is so very uncharacteristic of Germany, of all places! Hmph. The confusion and anxiety grows...