Still Have Not Heard From Canadian School

Emri

I applied for my masters in January, and still have not heard ANYTHING. When I check the status of my application online it simply says no decision has been made as yet. Is anyone in the same boat as me? When can I expect to hear back from my school of choice? For those of you who have applied to Grad schools in Canada, can you please tell me if you've been admitted/rejected/wait-listed? Thanks.

I applied for my masters in January, and still have not heard ANYTHING. When I check the status of my application online it simply says no decision has been made as yet. Is anyone in the same boat as me? When can I expect to hear back from my school of choice? For those of you who have applied to Grad schools in Canada, can you please tell me if you've been admitted/rejected/wait-listed? Thanks.

Same here,i am in the same boat with you.lets Keep patience and hope to hear from them soon.Good luck

There are lots of applicants to Canadian schools still waiting here. To get the best answers, I'd name the school you're waiting for so people can respond.

Don't lose heart! History shows (on the results board) that we don't get notified until April or May sometimes, and it has no bearing on our acceptance.

Thanks everyone. I checked just now again, and still nothing. I applied to Waterloo; I did email the director of the program and he responded saying "Your application has not been rejected nor accepted. The application review process is done in groups" ...whatever that means.

Good luck to everyone, I appreciate the optimism!

There are lots of applicants to Canadian schools still waiting here. To get the best answers, I'd name the school you're waiting for so people can respond.

Don't lose heart! History shows (on the results board) that we don't get notified until April or May sometimes, and it has no bearing on our acceptance.

• 1 month later...

Thank you everyone for the support and feedback. I apologize for the late reply, but after much anticipation, I heard back from my school of choice (The University of Waterloo) on April 29th! I am very excited. Good luck to everyone on their future endeavours!

Thank you everyone for the support and feedback. I apologize for the late reply, but after much anticipation, I heard back from my school of choice (The University of Waterloo) on April 29th! I am very excited. Good luck to everyone on their future endeavours!

Still didn't get reply from Waterloo. "Your file has been reviewed and approved for circulation amongst the faculty. At this time, a supervisor has not been found. There has been no decision regarding your application. We do not have a set date on which decisions are made."

Edited by rejectMeNot

Me too :(

10 days to May 30 ... :(

Is May 30th your program's deadline? I did see somewhere that offers would be made until June 1st, but I think that is referring to undergrad offers... or at least that is what I hope lol.

Is May 30th your program's deadline? I did see somewhere that offers would be made until June 1st, but I think that is referring to undergrad offers... or at least that is what I hope lol.

I found out it from a Facebook discussion board of York University :)

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=12922531419&topic=19926

Am I correct in extrapolating, based on the Waterloo comment, that some (perhaps many) of you still waiting did not line up (potential) supervisors in advance?

(not a dis. just curious)

Edited by Henry Hudson