5. hejduk 72
  6. runonsentence 57
  7. Bison 49
  8. kroms 43
  9. StrangeLight 41
  10. Mal83 41
  11. GardeningGrad 40
  12. Two Espressos 39

Congrats Strangefox! (I don't know why I find your username so amusing, but I do :) )

By the numbers

In total there were 3,660 posts made this month (1,519 in June 2010). There were 148,783 visits, 82,764 Unique Visitors and 589,388 Pageviews to the forum. Welcome to sleepy town.

There's another fox user running around, right? I get that person mixed up with you, Strangefox, but never the other way around, because your avatar is so distinctive. It was like that with my freshman year roommate: she was a twin, and while I never mistook her for her sister, sometimes I thought her sister looked like my roommate and I was embarrassed.

There's another fox user running around, right? I get that person mixed up with you, Strangefox, but never the other way around, because your avatar is so distinctive. It was like that with my freshman year roommate: she was a twin, and while I never mistook her for her sister, sometimes I thought her sister looked like my roommate and I was embarrassed.

:)

I am not sure about foxes but there is a user called Strangelight. May be you mean him/her?