NATO Internship

josiewebb923

my application still says im the "pre-forking" stage, starting to think the fact that i havent heard anything so late into the month might not be a good sign. How are some of you able to see the application status for each sub division?

Log into the NATO Internship website. Look at the left-hand frame and you should see the various subdivisions...

Maybe it has to do with whether you're applying for a NATO-funded internship or not?

I applied for the NATO-funded internship. I just checked again today since someone above said they would update the status by the 27th....still in pre-forking! :wacko:

hey guys. just got the bummer news that i've not been selected but application is on the reserve list. Did any of u receive the same kind of answer? what does that exactly imply; I mean, besides the obvious. Are there any chances to get in later on if, let's say, someone drops out or how is it suppose to work?

thanks!

Hello,

I am also shortlisted for one division, still waiting for an answer. They changed the dates some time ago, so it says now that we will be notified about final selection in October. I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer. Good luck to all!

esskaysk have u sent them an email??

yes I did, Ive been informed that my application is in the system but was not "received" due to technical errors. That's why I wasnt able to view the divisions. Ive contacted technical support, they've confirmed that my application was received. Not sure what happens from here......so disappointed at the thought of my application having never even been considered :( all that time waiting and checking my e-mail like a nut job.

yes I did, Ive been informed that my application is in the system but was not "received" due to technical errors. That's why I wasnt able to view the divisions. Ive contacted technical support, they've confirmed that my application was received. Not sure what happens from here......so disappointed at the thought of my application having never even been considered :( all that time waiting and checking my e-mail like a nut job.

Poor you - what an unfortunate circumstance! :(