Welcome to the 2011-2012 Cycle

While I agree, the waiting is the hardest part, it makes it much more difficult when I am trying to write my graduate thesis and I cannot take my mind off of the results page.

Luckily, I am reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King, which is keeping me partially sane.

Same here, I should be also focusing on my thesis (and conference paper) or else I won't be even able to graduate.

Sigh

I have a full draft of my thesis due next Friday. My progress is notably slowed at key times of the day. For the first time in my life I am the most productive in the mornings when no decisions will be announced, because everybody is sleeping.

Now I noticed there is a CUNY PhD admit. Anyone claiming? I emailed them earlier this week, but no word yet.

Anyway. Here's to hoping for a busy day full of acceptances for all tomorrow!

I'm fearing the same thing. I really thought that was an excellent fit.

So, a bunch of people were wait-listed by ND today. Yet I still haven't heard anything from them. Does that mean I'm out? Hmm...

I think that not hearing anything is better since they did not offer any acceptance today either. That means we're still in the running and hopefully will get good news tomorrow or early next week. Stay positive everyone !