Applying for Fall 2012

comp12

I decided on Oxford about two weeks ago, and then last week, I got an informal offer from UCLA. It was tough to write that response, let me tell you...UCLA had been my #1 choice when I had thought Oxford was out of the question.

I decided on Oxford about two weeks ago, and then last week, I got an informal offer from UCLA. It was tough to write that response, let me tell you...UCLA had been my #1 choice when I had thought Oxford was out of the question.

whoa, UCLA's moving again? I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM! *twiddles thumbs...while frantically trying to decide between other offers, luckily*

But that's tough...congrats on deciding, though!

congrats E.S.!

I am in agony over my decision, which I had planned to have by today.

Thanks Snes!

Whatever is the reason for your indecision, try to rationalize your reasons to go and not to go. Analyze them in a logical approach, see which one makes more sense and ultimately follow your guts. We always know what is better for us. Sometimes we just choose to do the opposite thing. Always go for what makes you happy. :)

Good luck! :)

okay, it's done! Chicago it is! (Perhaps with purpledinosaur??)

now to try to turn my fear/nerves/nausea into excitement! ajksdsalkdjsakldjsaldkjaldksjdlajskslajdksaljdsakdasl

Good for you! :)

It's going to be great! Change is always good! ;)

Good luck!

okay, it's done! Chicago it is! (Perhaps with purpledinosaur??)

now to try to turn my fear/nerves/nausea into excitement! ajksdsalkdjsakldjsaldkjaldksjdlajskslajdksaljdsakdasl

WOOHOO! See you in the fall, snes! :D