NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Just called NSERC and they told me that they have not sent out the results yet becuase of the delay in the budget announcement. They told me that they will send them out late this week or early next week.

Brutallllllllll!

Just called NSERC and they told me that they have not sent out the results yet becuase of the delay in the budget announcement. They told me that they will send them out late this week or early next week.

I think this information is correct. We have to wait until next week. :( :( :(

No, i did not understand why all this delay ??

Because they found out am a great candidate and they're thinking of starting a new award much more imporant than vanier to give it to me :-)

Anyway they didn't change their result release date :

Important Dates

Competition 201111CGV

CLOSED Application Deadline 2011-11-09 Anticipated Notice of Decision 2012-04-15 Funding Start Date 2012-05-01

I begin to lost hope for today.. what do you think ?

eliasg, do you think the piece of information that you provided earlier regarding your department knowing the results is trustworthy? if so, why did the NSERC staff told me that the results have not be sent out?

eliasg, do you think the piece of information that you provided earlier regarding your department knowing the results is trustworthy? if so, why did the NSERC staff told me that the results have not be sent out?

That's what de deparment told few hours ago. I don't understand anything anymore ...

Edited by eliasg

Until their grad office has the results in hand, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

finally got through to NSERC, got the same answer. no letters will be sent out till later this week, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday I was told.

finally got through to NSERC, got the same answer. no letters will be sent out till later this week, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday I was told.

So they will send the letters this week ant not next week. There is a big difference > Are you that letter will be send Wednesday or Thursday ???

I believe Vanier story is a hoax as well !

Till now, 2 persons in this forum got an answer from Vanier CIHR. Furthermore, the responsible of Vanier NSERC told me that results will be available today.

CIHR-Vanier results are available...A colleague in my program received his Vanier rejection this afternoon after receiving an e-mail directing him to Research Net...

Just called another department of the NSERC. Been told that they might send out the results by the end of the week. So,I guess yeah the results are not ready yet. Sit back and do your theses.

Thanks. Either way it looks like next week is when we know.

So they will send the letters this week ant not next week. There is a big difference > Are you that letter will be send Wednesday or Thursday ???

The man I spoke with at NSERC (contact for Chemistry/Physics CGS) said that they hope the letters will be mailed either Wednesday or Thursday this week, but early next week is also a possibility.

The man I spoke with at NSERC (contact for Chemistry/Physics CGS) said that they hope the letters will be mailed either Wednesday or Thursday this week, but early next week is also a possibility.

Either way, Friday is a holiday so I'd be shocked if we see something before mid next week. Does the post get the Monday off too? I feel like government will double up.

Guys,

I recalled Vanier Program.

Results will be available today (maybe late in the evening) and maximum maximum tomorrow morning for the 3 councils !!!

So even it passes 16h30, that's not mean that there will be no results today

Good luck everyone !!!

Edited by eliasg

Just called another department of the NSERC. Been told that they might send out the results by the end of the week. So,I guess yeah the results are not ready yet. Sit back and do your theses.

Guys, do you really work on your thesis on a daily basis ? Wow ... real nerds !

CIHR-Vanier results are available...A colleague in my program received his Vanier rejection this afternoon after receiving an e-mail directing him to Research Net...

Guys,

I recalled Vanier Program.

Results will be available today (maybe late in the evening) and maximum maximum tomorrow morning for the 3 councils !!!

So even it passes 16h30, that's not mean that there will be no results today

Good luck everyone !!!

Thanks for the information ... if I win vanier I would invite you to a tim horton cafe, small size :-)

Cheers