NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Yep, Grad studies has the results - I just called and I got a PGS. I feel better now.

Congrats! uOttawa or Carleton? I want to know if I can call and get my result too!

I've almost lost hope to get NSERC PGS according to the results published here, but I will check the mail for you guys ;-)

Don't feel discouraged, every person has a unique history (academic, research, leadership) and no one here can tell you how the review will turn out.

Don't feel discouraged, every person has a unique history (academic, research, leadership) and no one here can tell you how the review will turn out.

For Vanier I was ranked about 200 ! I'm damn far from the reality lol

I've just checked, the mails arrived, but NSERC did NOT send the letters :-/

Someone else got an email from NSERC this morning saying that the letters have been sent. If they were sent yesterday, Montreal wouldn't have them yet, but Ottawa might!

For Montreal, letters will arrive tomorrow or next tuesday guys .....

So if you want to know today, you have to go by yourself to the department (and not calling them) Make pressure.

Someone else got an email from NSERC this morning saying that the letters have been sent. If they were sent yesterday, Montreal wouldn't have them yet, but Ottawa might!

I wll call NSERC right now and confirm !

Ok the guy in NSERC said. (by call)

Letters were not send yet ! They will be send this evening or max tomorrow morning !

lol ... I'd qualify this year for NSERC of being the worst ever !

I think NSERC are little confused. The even told me that results have not been sent yet to universities which is wrong. Yesterday some universities receive the results !

Je susi a la maison mnt. Je monte a Poly bientot !

Mais j'essaye d'appeler le departement. Pas de reponse !

Tu appelles ton departement ou le graduate students office ?