NYU Wagner Fall 2009

I will definitely attend...Wagner was my top choice.

And no, nothing is showing up on applyyourself.

My co-worker says that the admissions director says that folks "on the bubble" should get calls from current students in the next few days. The director didn't say why, but...

What's going on with Wagner? I've yet to hear back too. At first I thought only those who applied way ahead of the deadline date were hearing back, but someone on the NYU strengths/weaknesses thread has unfortunately proved me wrong.

I thought my fit with Wagner was perhaps better than with any of the other schools I applied - perhaps it was only obvious to me. :) Meanwhile, the others have responded affirmatively! Go figure.

For those who are also still waiting, I was informed that they are still reviewing applications.

I guess the first wave of accepts were the really qualified candidates. Once those applicants start to reply, Wagner will get an indication of how many more than can accept, and then the next wave will come. Rejects will probably go out last...but seriously, all this waiting sucks.

Hello All,

I have been admitted to the NYU Wagner MUP program. With no news of scholarships yet. Anyone in a similar boat?

Sidd

Hello I am in the same boat just checked my application again and the scholarship status was changed to NO so I'm kind of worried

I haven't been accepted but I also checked my application and the funding section went from "YES" to "NO"

SO WORRIED!!! What the hell does that mean??? Did I bust my ass to get that application in by Jan.15th only for them to loose my application materials or what??

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I had the same thing happen to me, with the funding changed from yes to no. I contacted admissions a few weeks back when I first noticed this. They say they are aware of the problem, and will be considering people who submitted the application on time. Apparently it was a computer glitch. So don't worry about that being a sign of rejection.

I had the same thing happen to me. Looks like they are really trying to avoid having to give out any scholarships or money. Hmph.

Well guys after reading your posts I decided to check my status and I have just discovered my scholarship consideration box was also changed to NO and I have recieved the admission e-mail already what should I do- any ideas guys

• 6 months later...

Congratulations to everyone who was admitted! I am currently in the process of applying to this school and would definitely appreciate any feedback on what kind of background a successful candidate has given Wagner's decision not to reveal any informatio on applicant backgrounds.