Application/Acceptance 2012

tommy421

I am an international student.

As for now, I got two rejections: clark, uw-madison, and two ADs: SUNY-Buffalo, Michigan State.

Pending; GWU, TAMU, UCSB, UCONN, UMASS, UFL, FSU, GMU.

Edited by qiong

I accepted UCLA's offer. Declined Kentucky (with funding), and withdrew from U of Arizona.

Good luck everyone!! Fingers crossed for you all.

I don't suppose you might know when UCLA plans to send out their rejections...I have to assume at this point.

I don't suppose you might know when UCLA plans to send out their rejections...I have to assume at this point.

Nope. No clue. Seems like they make most of their decisions in March, so don't count it out just yet.

Has anyone heard anything from Boulder? Looks like they tend to make decisions later than other programs, but I'd love to know if anyone's got info.

Hi all - I wrote to CU-Boulder's grad secretary yesterday to check when decisions will be made (it seems like a couple people on this site have already been accepted). I was told that something will be sent out in the next few days. Not sure if she means rejections?

Anyone hear from CUNY?

Not me and they're one of my top 2 choices. I just found out my third recommendation never got there; the admissions office says that's no problem since they only need two and that the admissions committee got the app but a little worried since when I log into my application it doesn't say status pending or sent to the committee or anything.

Has anyone been contacted in any way by CUNY, like for an interview or something?

Edited by andrew99