DONE. Ugh. Anyone else done?

I'm starting to freak out now. Emory starts sending out interviews what? Next weekish? Which means shit just got real.

This is year 2 of trying to get in for me, and I thought maybe since I was more prepared than last year (I think), that I'd be less anxious. Nope. Anxiety levels are way up.

Ahhhhh!!! Looking forward to being something other than unemployed!

LOL. I'm looking forward to being something other than EMPLOYED!

I have confirmation from all but one school that all of material has been received. I am NOT running any risks like I did last year. The last program indicates that everything BUT the GRE scores are there. Which ETS sent out on Dec. 14th. With more research it turns out that there was a problem with the entire batch that was sent to the school on the 14th and the graduate school is trying to figure it out. Ummmm, I hope you do because I really don't feel like paying more money to send the scores that were already sent to you. I also was waiting to hear back from the grad secretary at said school and didn't, so I emailed the graduate director and got a response from the secretary the next day. I'm hoping that didn't put me in a bad spot because I did apologize for emailing him in regards to materials received, but that I had emailed the secretary over a week ago and had not heard back and I was concerned about my scores showing up because of my last name. I kinda threw her under the bus for not responding to me, but I'm sorry this is super important to me that I get confirmation that all of my material has been received so that I can actually be reviewed. I spent way too much time and money on this for a clerical error to mess me up from even having a shot!