UC Schools

PhDreams

I'm such a newbie to this site. I found out a new trick (that you may or may not already know). You can go to the "Results Survey" section and search for the school name/program to get an idea as to when decisions were made in previous years. That should help.

• 1 month later...

Have you guys received any news from GSE Berkeley? I am applying to their MA/PhD program in POME..

GradInEducation, I also applied to PhD in POME. Which program did you apply within POME?

To the MA-PhD in Quantitative Methods and Evaluation. What about you?

Have you heard from them?

I applied to the same program. No, I haven't heard from them. Could you please post here when you hear from them? I will do the same.

I am incredibly nervous, as this is one of my top choices. Good luck us!

It seems Berkeley notifies earlier to the accepted applicants (Jan or Feb) and later to the rejected ones (March). Check the results from previous years.

According to their website, decisions are not made until late Feb...

I do hope they come sooner. I'm so tired of waiting.

Someone posted today his/her acceptance. So it might be happening this week or next.

GradInEducation, yes, I have just noticed that as well...this is for the master's though, right?

What are your other options? Mine UCLA, North Carolina at Chapel Hill and UC Davis.

GradInEducation, my other options are UCLA, UCSB, HGSE, Teacher's College, MSU, Boston College, University of Minnesota, Vanderbilt

Hi Tli, I've applied Program evaluation and Assessment. How about you?

I applied to Quantitative methods and evaluation...

Do you happen to know how many students do they usually admit per each program?