UC Schools

PhDreams

Mahiri or Hull. How about you?

I wish I knew when they were getting back to us. That one decision on the forum is making me nervous. I logged in today but my app still said Submitted. :(

No worries FutureEdStudent12 I feel the same!! I hope we hear something this week or next!! No one else have submitted his/her respective results.

No worries FutureEdStudent12 I feel the same!! I hope we hear something this week or next!! No one else have submitted his/her respective results.

Me too!!

Did you say what program you are applying to at UCLA?

not very much funding :-(.

So sad.

Developing culturally inclusive curriculum, focusing specifically on nontraditional education programs for out-of-school youth.. How did you rank your POI's on your app? I though that was weird that they asked us to rank. I have a feeling that a lot of people rank Hull. She's pretty awesome.

Hull, Mahiri, Baquedano-Lopez.

What type of work are you interested in? Did the app let you rank three? I can't remember anymore. I think I only ranked two.

Baquedano-Lopez has really interesting work.

I want to work with Hull. Apparently the process is taking little longer this year. A lot of good candidates, not very much funding :-(.

What type of work are you interested in?

Sapoverde, how do you know this information? I don't want to be pessimistic but I believe they already sent their admission e-mails or phone calls.

GradInEducation: I went through the process last year and have been in contact with current students at GSE. I'm a current Masters student at Stanford.

FutureEdStudent12: I'm interested in literacy and language acquisition in outside-of-school contexts and casual learning.

GradInEducation: I went through the process last year and have been in contact with current students at GSE. I'm a current Masters student at Stanford.

FutureEdStudent12: I'm interested in literacy and language acquisition in outside-of-school contexts and casual learning.

Great research interests! I also applied to SUSE's Masters program. How is it? What program are you in?

I'm in Learning, Design, and Technology. It's pretty amazing! I'm hooked and want to pursue PhD studies. I applied to Stanford and Cal.

That's great! I haven't gotten any feedback about the program, and I'm glad to know that you think it's great. Have you heard anything about the POLS program? Do you think students are as satisfied as you are in your program?

Hey everyone. I just found this thread and wanted to say good luck to everyone. I saw earlier this week that the first UCB GSE acceptance was posted in stats, so I imagine most of you are on pins and needles as well. I'm an MA applicant in Social & Cultural Studies.

Edited by dispositif

dispositif,

I noticed that as well. I've applied to the Ph.D. in SCS.

I've not heard anything at all about SCS meeting, or anyone else hearing info.

I emailed with Zeus Leonardo two days ago (not about anything admissions related),

and he did not mention anything, so who knows...

Good luck.

c.o.

Edited by criticalontology

Hey everyone. I just found this thread and wanted to say good luck to everyone. I saw earlier this week that the first UCB GSE acceptance was posted in stats, so I imagine most of you are on pins and needles as well. I'm an MA applicant in Social & Cultural Studies.

Good luck too!!!!!! I applied to the same program. Can't wait to get some news!