Tonights 127

CAPoliSciPhD 118

ridgey 118

rising_star 112

Tritonetelephone 105

misterpat 96

linden 93

gadhelyn 93

In total there were 4769 posts made this month. That's the second busiest month in the history of the forums. (The busiest being March 2008).

There were 71938 visits. 25128 unique visitors. 679050 (!) pageviews. The average time spent browsing each visit was 8 minutes.

And you're wearing blue underwear right now ....

Thanks for helping the community to grow.

Oh, no! I am obsessed!!! And, I have no life! Gadhelyn, I will yield 9th to you. (Well, at least I am not t_ruth. :lol: )

Edit: I hope the mods won't count this post in February's tally!

Another edit: We top-ten people ought to be ashamed. :oops: We account for 26 percent of all posts for the month of February. Shame, shame, shame on us!

Oh, no! I am obsessed!!! And, I have no life! Gadhelyn, I will yield 9th to you. (Well, at least I am not t_ruth. :lol: )

WOOHOO! I am completely obsessed too, I'd probably be online far more often if I didn't have to work. Well, I'd be online while sitting in a lawn chair near the mailboxes.

Edit: I hope the mods won't count this post in February's tally!

Another edit: We top-ten people ought to be ashamed. :oops: We account for 26 percent of all posts for the month of February. Shame, shame, shame on us!

Yeah right. Shame on everyone else.

And I'd been looking at my "double shot" status and thinking, "stop posting so much! you probably look like an obsessive dork!" I'm not even on the list, so thanks for making me feel in good company, guys!

I added some new ranks this weekend. You'll have to see how many posts are needed to get them :)

• 2 weeks later...

This site is seriously addicting. I happened to come across it yesterday and since then haven't done anything but scour the boards. Bad addiction.

In 30 minutes, I'm off and will only check it once a day at the end of the day so it won't distract me from my studies!!!